If you’ve been reading this blog for a while now, you might want to check out our brand new UK Weather Forecasts Facebook page. You can do this by CLICKING HERE
The Facebook page will allow you to post your very own weather pictures, videos and thoughts and will allow live discussions of articles posted on here. Live Satellite imagery and weather forecasting updates will also be visible during times of severe weather. We’ll be tracking the weather as it happens whether this will be thunderstorm or snow events.
The Facebook page will also make it easier for you to get into contact with me to ask questions, request forecasts or anything else that you can think of. Here are a few reasons why I have decided to create the group.
- Live Weather Tracking and warnings will be easier
- It will be easier for you to get into contact and ask questions
- You will be alerted on your News Feed of updated articles on this blog
- You can offer your own thoughts on the weather
- Weather discussions will be possible
- You can post your own photos and videos
- You can post your own live weather reports, which will help me gauge my accuracy.
What are you waiting for? Get over to Facebook and like our page. We’ll also be creating a Google+ Page when the site fully launches.